Yep, it’s that time when I can’t think of anything significant to blog about, but still need to hit my monthly quota!
– Found a bike chain for my girlfriend’s new bike in my parents’ garage. I initially thought it would take quite a while to find the needed key, and started reluctantly digging through the key tray. Turns out if was one a key hook nearby! At least it didn’t take too long to find it.
– I finally got around to throwing out the box for my SDCC Metroplex. It’s understandably huge, but I liked the design of it. I did keep the sides with the artwork, though – it’s pretty sweet!
– We tried hanging up a full-length mirror on the wall using eight command strips. It only lasted about twenty minutes. A trip to the dumpster and some vacuuming later, we’re back to a blank wall. At least we have extra mirrors?
– I no longer have a valid annual pass to Disneyland. This makes me sad.
– I’ve gotten the urge to watch random Batman: The Animated Series episodes again. I’m glad I have them readily available on my shelf.